As the world begins to ease back into normalcy, Cannapalooza Worldwide has made a return!
If you are a small local business, and want more attention from the local community, and be where your customers are, this is a great place to start!
You will be able to make more sales, and find loyal customers. Cannapalooza Worldwide will put your wares in front of your target audience, and will give your business a boost.
Space is limited, so book your spot now!
Vendor Booth Information
- Standard 12×12 area: $500
- Crafter 12×12 area: $150
- Non-Profits 12×12 area: $75
Booth comes with 1 table and 2 chairs.
Booth purchase includes 2 tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased in advance for $50.
- 12X24 with 12′ frontage: $750
- 12×24 with 24′ frontage: $900
Booth comes with 2 tables and 4 chairs.
Upgraded Booth purchase includes 4 tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased for $50
- Registration form and fee due no later than August 1, 2021 and are non-refundable, as they are used to promote the event.
- Primitive sites only. No electricity. No running water.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving no trace in their area.
- Crafters and Non-Profit are responsible for providing their own tables and chairs.
- Vendors must provide their own equipment.
- Silent generators only.
- All laws must be followed.
- We reserve the right to censor a booth. This is a family event. Please keep that in mind when placing products.
2071 Trask Lake Rd
Lincoln, MI 48742